Sunday, October 5, 2008

another great week

tired tired tired...
this 2 weeks has been a really really tired week...
1st my fren came back from KL...
than NS frens called me...
than frens asked me out...
i've been going out again n again n again...
games, bbq, bbq, hiking..jogging...all stuff...
but it's kinda fun...but tired...
really tired...
so i think i shud be slowing down now...
not as young as i used to be...haha...
well i had 2 bbqs in a row...
than frens asked me to jogg in the morning days later...
n after that we planned to go to Kerachut...
the hike wasn't that bad...
jz like the usual...but this time...
i dun get to sleep there...
theres this bunch of ppl having camps n is using my favourite hut...
my favourite sleeping hut..!!!
the best spot to sleep...
geez...but than and so i went down to the beach with them...
and we went back by boat...
after a light meal...we went our on our own ways...
after i sent Rose back i went for a movie with my frens...
Eagle eye...
damn...that movie was great...
if batman wasn't out this year...it'll be the best...
or if heath ledger wasn't dead...it'll be the best...
but the odd's against eagle eye...so i guess batman will dominate the oscars...
n i'll be on my way now to some important stuff...
jz bought a g gundam anime...
going to finish some tonite...
bye bye...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ur tagged! :) if ur free, do it; but then again, if ur not, skip it then~

Anonymous said...

y am i tagged..?what am i doing being tagged..?whats tagged...?