Friday, October 10, 2008

it's a loud week...

yet another week that i can really tell tales about...
it all start of back when i went to a hike over with my NS frens to kerachut...
n damn that memory of not getting my favourite sleeping hut is still in my mind...
anyway...that very day they asked me to go clubbing...on wednesday...
for a moment there i was like..."HOLY CRAP....!!!"
well on wednesday morning jz when i thought that it's jz a plan...a msg from Kate confirming that it's on...did gave me a "HAIZ..."
well since, er...erm...oh well...i've never been clubbing b4...
never thought of going, never wanted to go, always jz say no when asked me to...well this time it's them well it's ok than i guess...
never really is that loud music kinda guy...
well so i went with a tot saying..."lets make this an experience..."
and it was...1st i had to crowd myself with alot of ppl under the heart pounding loud music which kinda make me hard to breathe at 1st...
well than we find no place to sit...so they decided that we went on to the dance floor...n gosh...this is my 1st...another "OH CRAP...!!!"i have been watching step up n so...but it's nothing like it...but...after a moment i did kinda let myself into the music abit...a move abit...but still not good...seemingly that the para para mechine hasn't been able to really train my moves...haha...never really did have my moves anyway...
than comes the bad part...i went on to drink with an empty stomach...
n so...my stomach was pain like hell...when i walk i can see ppl moving sideways...n the floor...shaking...i was like..."OH CRAP...i'm not drunk am i..?!!!"..but than i figured it's jz my stomach...but still it hurt so bad...i vomit...by the street...most probably the ppl there think that i'm some dude who drinks untill he drop...crap...
anyway...later on i went back home safe but smelly...
it was quite an experience...n kinda painfull too...but still i have to admit the dancing was quite fun...n i saw some ppl who really did show some funny moves...but it's all only to express themselves...
but when ask again to go...i'll think more than twice...for sure...
haha...

well heres the topic i like...movies...
i watched painted skin with my fren before i went to the club...
i can say that i wasn't that bad...but not very good...
quite enjoyable...worth the money i paid...n the story is simple n straight...
or we can say it's jz another typical chinese films...that is not that bad...
n than, the next day after i went clubbing i went to watch house bunny...
now, i can say it's been some time since i really had a good laugh in a movie...the rest are jz some meaningless so called comedy that tried to be funny with ridiculously idiotic script n action...
house bunny is different...if u ask me...i'de say u definitely must go for it...
it's funny, it's sexy, it's good...

well as for today...i kinda wasted time..doing nothing...
geez...i'm gonna hit the wall someday...n it's gonna be pain...
but till than...i've gotta go...it's 3 in the morning...u guysshud be sleeping too...haha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet u meant the guy who was dancing on his own on the stage alone initially. He's always like dat, based on the few times I went there. I saw u laughing (LOL) at him. Haha =Dkpa