Sunday, September 21, 2008

quite a "beautiful" week...

well well...what is beautiful this few days...
lets see...well, i met someone that is real hot...
serious beauty...no joke...but it's all for the eye...

than another beautiful thing is this series that i've been watching...
moonlight resonance...it has a beautiful ending...
almost bring tears to my eyes...

speaking of tears to the eye...alot of things do make me feel like flowing my tears out...
specialy a good steak...can't resist a good steak...
a great movie...something that makes me go whao...!!!
a good song...which to me it means that the song mean something...not jz the same ol' love songs(specialy chinese ones)...
well i feel like i have so much to tell...yet so little to write down...
running out of ideas...
i wish i could jz tell the world how i feel, like what this blog is really meant for...
but mere mortals like me keep secrets...which to hide myself from shame...
anyway, u wun be listening to anything happening here...
i'm out of happening thoughts...

n i'm planing a bbq for this coming sat...with my friends...
anyone interested..?(y wud i want to ask here...geez...!!!)
n last sat is my friends bday...
in which that day i met this hot girl...which i dun really know...
but good for my eye...something special out of the regular makes the world better...haha...jkjk...but true...
n this coming sat...i'm still wondering what would happen....
but for now...a raining night...i'm off...not yet to bed...
but to find myself a good movie...to tears for...haha...

No comments: