Wednesday, August 25, 2010

any lower you have to dig a hole

Lately, my heart feels like it's so heavy it's popping out anytime soon. There's so much negative energy around me i feel like I'm going crazy, everything seem so bleak and blur that never would there be anything good happening this time around, as though I'm stuck in a black hole of negative energy and I'm drowning in bad luck. Life can never be worst that this ever, well that's what i thought, and i sure hope that i thought wrong about it.

I was watching Glee, good show and i think everyone should watch it, at the very least it's something fun to watch and they have songs that would bring up your spirit when you're feeling low, for now i guess nothing can get any lower, failing an exam, a little relationship bumps, household arguments, financial headache, and a very very sadly low self esteem, it would help if i know of someone that is now living an even a suckier life cause it seriously helps, i was just kidding, it's the negative energy talking. In the show that i was talking about they were singing "holding on" by Avril Lavign, and their version was better i think, well at least for that little moment i was lifted wasn't that sad, just keep holding on, and we'll make it through, and i hope my life will make it through, i seriously do, and i know it will.

It's obviously that I'm having a tough time and feeling seriously low right now so pardon my negativity but hey what's better that to know that there are still even lower life form out there, sorry, another negative energy talk. I would like to post the glee song on my page but sadly i couldn't find any of the video on youtube except for the karaoke version which only has backing singing in the whole damn video, you know you're bad luck when you can't even find a damn song in youtube, seriously, millions of people uploading video no glee song that i wanted? seriously?

Peace out and good luck to me.

No comments: