Saturday, January 26, 2008

too much thought, too little guts to do

i have alot in mind, too much to be kept it all to myself yet to important to let it out. i dunno, i guess i'll jz have to put my mind into something else.
i have this crazy idea, n i dun know what shud i do about it...hm...of'cuz it's not something bad or evil but it's kinda stupid to be jz right...i'm out of my mind...alot alot alot alot more things in my mind now...not stress out cuz i dun stress that easily but kinda like it's pulling my mind not knowing what to do n coin toss jz can't tell me what to do anymore...i feel like talking to someone but yet i'm too too too lazy to say hi...geez...i'm so tired yet eyes to wide to jz sit back n relax my mind full of actions yet my body is too heavy to move...ARGGHHHHHH...!!!!

n again bad things always happen the split second u think of it...n the good thing...?well the moment u plan for the worst, the good things disappear n let all the fun for the bad stuff...tell me is that a challenge an obstacle or a joke from above...?geez...life is full of what u can't imagine but still even if life throws me a rotten apple i'll dodge n take it n throw it back...i wun bow to fate i control fate, my fate...

well though not everything is being let out but i still feel slightly better...atleast better than before...so i'll come again when i feel like i'm going to kill someone...haha....

No comments: