Thursday, January 17, 2008

the greeeeeeen stuff....

do u see some green stuff comin of my hair do u...?well i do...and it's all over my back saying...B.O.R.I.N.G....thats it boring, at 1st i thought i was GNIROB cuz i was looking at the mirror, i was like "what the hell"...oh, than i realise that it shud be boring instead of gnirob, if it mean something to anyone...well, the point is i'm so bored that green stuff growing of my back saying boring...man..i wish class starts faster cuz i need to use my brain for something...

well back before class ended before new year, i wud wake up every morning trying to look good for the day, shinnin my shoe, lookin into the mirror, wash myself up...hoping to look my best...for the nice n shinny day...but now, i woke up everyday in the afternoon, waiting for time to pass n than watch TV, i feel my senses rotting everyday, i feel my bones hard enough to beat the drum n i feel stupid everyday...what the...it's new year...!!!geez...really wish i'm good for something...which i am but i can't think of any jz yet, cuz most of my time are spent sleeping...

n again i hike to pantai kerachut with my frens...it's a nice n shinny day like everyday cept' that i woke up earlier(i din actually sleep at all) we went there hike all the way to the beach n it was jz us, the beach is all ours, we had our meals n than we went to sleep in the nice cooling hall there...it's really cool very very cool i could sleep all day, untill my fren wake me up to dive into the sea...we found a nice cool spot to lay stuff around n than i jump into the sea n sit...thats it sit...n enjoy the view n the sea...n than they saw this jellyfish swimming up shore man i'm shocked, the memory of the electrifying sting of the jellyfish scare me off shore so than i decided to sit back beside in this nice cool spot n again sleep...n than we went back to bath n than rest awhile n than hike our way back...we had our dinner at new world park...n after i went back home i felt soooo tire that i actually slept earlier...but again i woke up at 2 today...man it's in my blood...dang...!!!

oh well this is my life, oh n one more thing the game plan was nice, watch it...n again...i'm going back to the TV...till than u might see the green thing all over my head....bye...

No comments: