Sunday, July 18, 2010

directions, ideas and activity wanted

it's been a long time, i'm getting estrange with this place,
and i've jz renovated the whole blog and everything looks better, at least to me it does.
i'm free, free from many things, waiting for results, waiting for days to pass,
can't seem to find myself an ideal part time job, and i'm learning to play the guitar,
yes i am, once a week and i can't stop imagining how well i can play later after i've learned everything, than i'll sing something and post it up here exclusively.
a word of advice, don't listen if i do really sing, you won't like it. but the fun part is still playing the guitar, i am saving to buy myself a guitar so if there is anyone kind enough to donate something
plz do tell me. :)
i'm still thinking of a direction to go writing this blog, more myself? more fun stuff? more reviews on various things? or jz keep track of my life and rant all i want?or make videos?
well i jz can't make up my mind, any ideas?
i know this is an old blog, but i kinda like this name alot so i continue using it and maybe from now going on a more interesting directions or topic, other than my rants and so on. but that doesn't mean i'll stop writing what my heart feels, it's still a place for me to express my thoughts.
also i'm in to gundam and figures lately and i bought myself some to add to my collection and hope to add more stuff in the future, well maybe this should be what i'm supposed to write about. anyways i'll share those pics with anyone still reading this blog later.
life is less active now and i really hope someone would call me up for some activity, hiking, jogging, anything, i want to be active again, and i'm getting fat, anyone plz hook me up with some activities, i'm so bored. boredom kills!!!
thats all for now, getting tired...good night...

No comments: