Friday, March 13, 2009

life on the run...

everyone...!!!i've watched Dragonball...
don't watch it now!!!if u want to, watch with a student card...
it doesn't worth the 10bucks u'll b paying...trust me...
but it's not really such a bad movie...quite entertaining, quite funny...n the girls are hot...go watch it if u're out of movies to watch...
but if u wan to go for something good...maybe great...go for 7pounds...
i'm not gonna spoil anything here...go watch it urself...
will smith is always my hero...

i'm a little confuse lately, or shall i say frustrated...with alot fo things...
study, life n stuff...u know...stuff...haha...thinking of many things...
my mind is never quiet...even now i'm thinking...of something...of someone...ARGHHHH!!!!!!i hate this kind of feeling...i jz wan to be free...
but i've found a way to give me some peace...
even for a moment it feel so good that i wan to do it again...
of'cuz...it's not drugs...no drugs here in my blog...!!!got that...?!!!
running...i've been running again lately...too much thinking thats y...
everytime i run i feel so free...all i have in mind is to run n run n run n run...nothing else...n after i reach my goal/destination i can't feel anything but tired n some little aching feeling that makes me feel so alive...n all i can do is laugh...n everything seem so calm n peaceful...
but than again...the nex day everything came back...n i feel like running again...haha...i guess u jz can't run away from problems...haha...
oh well, tomorrow i off to find that moment of peace again...haha...

i know no one really reads my blog...but...i would like to ask if there anyone...interested in hiking/jogging...find me..maybe we can group some ppl n form some group or something that we can all do this together...i mean maybe u're looking for some incentives to do some exercise...n this may be a good thing...but...i guess kids nowadays like clubs, drinks, money, games n sex..more than anything haha...jkjk...

anyway...u know where to find me...here...
peace out..~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wah zhun jie, clubs, drinks, money, games and sex ah...walau eh i dunno dat ur life is so corrupted, aiyo u shud reli learn from me ler. Study in library everyday, be a hardworking law student like me LOL