Monday, June 9, 2008

so tired of what life has to offer...

how long since my last post...?
how long since i last said everything out...?
always tired...always wanting to do something...
yet always end with me doing nothing...
getting really tired of everything...
i want to say everything out...
i want to release everything...
i want to be free from everything...
it's hard for me to let everything out...
listening to songs...trying to sink myself with songs...
busy my mind with loads of things...
trying hard to retain the way i was...
i guess time jz never travel alone...
he always have stress and sorrow by his side...
also happiness...
yet stress and sorrow hits most of the time...
or maybe the hardest...
making me feel out of place...
making me...not me...
making me getting tired and tired and tired...
i jz want to close my eyes and listen to what life has to tell...
and offer...and what lies before me...
well i really need some light...
and a very long rest...
a long long rest...
i want to be free...
i want to be me...

No comments: