Thursday, March 27, 2008

mind talking...

DANG...!!!so since when did i last had fun...?
no idea...probably days, weeks, even months...years r too long, i'de be dead by than...
maybe all i need is a good rest, keep my mind fresh, n have a great start on everything...
paint myself a picture...play some good games...
nah...i probably need to keep my head right...before i start turning to all that i defy before than...
no stress...the funny thing is, there is no stress...
nothing...numb...
well probably its the work thing going on...killing all my good brain cells...
n now i'm seriously talking to myself...
maybe i shud start reading...its a good thing...i think i really shud...
i mean i really are into books nowadays...
maybe it's the work thing again...but it's a good thing...i think...?!
n now...i think i'm done...i mean talking to myself...
seriously getting tired...sleepy...
n in a few hours time i have to get to work...
better keep my self fresh till than...
maybe half fresh since i have so little time to sleep...
oh well, hopefully they're all prepared for the zombie attack tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jie, i was wondering..why izzit tat u don't put up a cbox [chatbox] ? it would be much easier to leave comments :)