Sunday, December 16, 2007

it's not my wedding...

it's a sunday...yup it is...or...a monday...but...i'm writting for a sunday...so i guess that makes it a sunday...i mean here...

soooo....well i figured that i'll have to tell the story how i get this name for my blog...freedom-junkyard...well it's simple...here, it's like a junkyard full of my freedom...everything...me...my stuff...a junkyard...that is how the name is given...n it kinda sound cool i guess...(well at least to me it does...)

n...it's my step-cousin's wedding...he's my aunt's husband's ex-wife's son...so that makes him my aunt's step son...n my step-cousin...lets cut the crap...it's his wedding...bla bla bla...alot of ppl over there...alot of kids running around...it's kinda well....erm....a lil bit boring...but i'm happy they're happy...everyone's happy...it's a wedding...what else do u expect...?nothing but happy...n boring...it always does...well cept' for my cousin sis's wedding...it was...well...u know...she's rich...n she can afford a much better place...n i mean E&O...but it's all about my step-cousin's wedding today...so i ain't gonna spoil anything...well...as u all know it...i'm not much of a camera guy...i dun really do camera...i like nice picture...but i'm kinda lazy to take them...besides...there's like tons n tons of photographer over there...who needs me...?therefore there is no picture here to show how handsom is my cous' n how beautiful is his wife...n certainly nothing about me...or anyone else...u can imagine...u know...imagination is the best picture...the fairy tale palace n wedding...those beautiful gowns n dresses...white horse...beautiful rose...charming enviroment...superb view towards the sea...the sea breeze blowing...the smell of good food...great wine...beautiful music playing...n ppls dancing n smiling n cheering...n pretty ladies dance their way around having fun...little children playing...nothing but the most beautiful fairy tale wedding stuff...nah...!!!!it's jz another chinese wedding dinner...how i wish i could enjoy something beautiful...relaxing myself all the way...but...nothing beats a loud crowded chinese wedding...i'm still enjoying it...

thats basically everything that happened today...well...cept' for that fairy tale part...but...what can we expect more of...? lets be contented with life...we r who we r...craving for more makes less out of life...n i'm enjoying life...good night everyone...n sweet dream...let ur dreams n imagination turn wild tonite...once in a while...we need that to make life more advanturous....

jie...the dreamer guy...

No comments: